Welcome to the Department of Technology, where we are Preparing Tomorrow's Technology Leaders.
Find us in Turner Hall 215
Mailing AddressDepartment of TechnologyCampus Box 5100
Illinois State University
Normal, IL 61790-5100
Department of Technology
The Department of Technology is recognized as one of the premier technology programs in the nation at both the bachelor's and master's levels. Annually serving over 600 students, the faculty and staff are dedicated to preparing individuals for leadership positions as management-oriented technology professionals in six undergraduate programs and four areas of graduate study.
Through excellence in authentic learning, scholarship, and outreach experiences, we prepare technology-oriented professionals for an ever-changing environment. We embrace the diversity of programs within the Department of Technology, which build upon the University's strong general education foundation.
Leaders in applied engineering, technology management and education.
- Goal 1: Provide state-of-the-art applied learning environments for undergraduate and graduate students in high-demand disciplines.
- Goal 2: Support and reward faculty and staff excellence.
- Goal 3: Promote a culture of respect and inclusion among faculty, staff, and students.
- Goal 4: Enhance the effectiveness of the Department by strengthening engagement.
Strategic Plan and Assessment
The Department of Technology's Strategic Plan is tied to the mission and vision of the College of Applied Science and Technology and Illinois State University's strategic plan, Educate • Connect • Elevate.
- Department Annual Report
- Department Assessment Plan
- Annual Assessment Results
Points of Pride
See how the Department of Technology strives for excellence.
You can also use this contact form to send us a message.
Form is loading...